Due to significant business growth, Serck Services has a number of new positions available across all department functions in Colorado (Denver, Grand Junction) and Arizona (Mesa, Flagstaff).
- Manufacturing Technicians
- Repair Technicians
- Marketing Executive
- Sales Executives
- Sales Support/Administrators
- Warehouse Operatives
- Accounting Assistants
For more information, or to apply today, please contact email@example.com.
About Serck Services
Serck Services has global reach and presence in distribution, heat transfer technology, manufacturing, and aftermarket parts. As part of the UK-based Unipart Group of Companies, together with our sister branch networks in the UK and UAE, Serck is one of the largest Industrial & Marine Heat Transfer companies in the world. Operations range from the production of automotive radiators through to the testing, servicing, re-tubing and complete manufacturing of industrial and marine heat exchangers.
A major multinational company with global reach and presence in distribution, heat transfer technology, manufacturing, and aftermarket parts is currently seeking to recruit a motivated, results-orientated Inside Sales Representative. As an Inside Sales Rep, you will perform a dual role of account management with a high focus on customer service, along with a responsibility to grow the existing customer base through outbound sales and cold calling.
A competitive remuneration package and excellent progression opportunities exist for the right candidate.
- Build and maintain quality relationships with customers
- Prospecting and cold calling
- Managing inbound sales calls
- Develop maximum sales potential out of assigned territory through competitive sales techniques and knowledge of the company's products and services
- Stay abreast of market conditions regarding products, product updates, service offerings and new technologies
- Partner effectively with the Outside Sales team to drive territory coverage and maintain positive distributor relationships
- Utilize CRM technology to its full potential to manage sales from end-to-end
- Sales processing and administration
Skills and Experience Required
- Minimum 1 year experience in a similar role
- Proven sales track record
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks and meet financial targets
- High school diploma or GED
- Associates degree or higher
- CRM experience (MS Dynamics preferably)
- MS SharePoint experience
- Fluent in Spanish
- Heavy duty commercial vehicle sector experience
- Base salary (commensurate to qualifications and experience), plus attractive bonus and commission package
- Employee benefits: Health insurance, life insurance, paid holidays, PTO, 401(k) plan